Labels Enable You to Transport Your Packaging Using Best Practices
- Properly messaged labels help your facility maintain transport compliance
- Biological specimens must be transported with mandatory markings on outer packaging
- All labels are compliant with IATA DGR, ICAO, and 49 CFR requirements for labeling dangerous goods shipments
- Properly label Category A shipments with 17289, the UN 2814 compliant label for infectious substance(s), affecting humans
- Class 9 Miscellaneous Dangerous Goods (17287) and Class 6 Infectious Substance (17288) labels reflect correct IATA, October 1, 2014 modifications
Country of Origin:US
Outer Dimension Height:2.25", 4", 6"
Outer Dimension Width:2.25", 3", 4", 6"
Packaging:Comes on a roll, In a pack