High-Contrast Microscope Excellent for Busy Labs
- High-contrast Infinity PLAN objectives for sharp, crisp, flat-field images across the entire field of view
- 10X/22mm Super WF HP eyepieces; 30mm eyetube
- Objectives: 4X, 10X, 40XR, and 100XR
- Lifetime warranty on optics
- LED provides 50,000 hours of light and consistent, even brightness
- Head is inclined 30° for optimal user comfort and accommodates interpupillary widths from 50-75mm
- Head can be rotated 180° upward to accommodate taller users
- Double-layered, graphite-coated mechanical stage has coaxial drive controls
- Each eyepiece has a built-in diopter adjustment for quick corrections
- Includes a pair of low-profile rubber eye guards and a pair of larger rubber eye guards
- Rubber feet and wide rear footprint keep the microscope stable and reduce vibrations
- ABBE condenser is easily aligned within its holder ensuring a centered field of light
- Hard carry case protects Microscope when not in use
Perfect for high-volume labs, these High-Contrast Plan Objective Microscopes are engineered for sharp, crisp images across the entire field of vision and superior technician comfort. Ergonomically designed with narrow fronts and low controls, the Microscopes ensure superior comfort during long-term use, while two pairs of eye guards improve eye position and eliminate stray light. A double-layered stage accommodates two slides at once for quick scanning and comparisons, and the four-objective model has an inclined, rotating head to easily accommodate any user.
- Latex Free: Not made with natural rubber latex.