Cleaner Hands, Fewer Germs
- Apply before washing hands
- Formulated from a UV fluorescent powder mixed in a special hand lotion
- Not removable with hand sanitizer - soap and water only
Designed as a training tool for staff and visitors, the GlitterBug increase hand hygiene compliance and teaches proper handwashing in two different ways:
- It shows if hand sanitizer was applied correctly: Rub the GlitterBug Potion onto your hands like you would hand sanitizer, then shine the GlitterBug SpotShooter, GlitterBug GlowBar, or GlitterBug Center on your hands. Any areas that were missed won't glow, signifying germs left on your hands.
- Use it to show missed areas during handwashing: Thoroughly rub the potion into your hands, making sure to get nailbeds, both sides of your hands, and in between fingers. Once done, wash hands with soap and water, dry them, and shine the GlitterBug SpotShooter, GlitterBug GlowBar, or GlitterBug Center on them. Glowing areas were missed during handwashing and still harbor germs.