A Chair That Stands Up to Your Hard Work
- Heavy-duty steel seat and back for multishift durability
- Engineered and built to withstand demanding environments and 24/7 usage
- 4-way mechanism features seat height, back depth, back angle and seat angle adjustment
- 16-gauge pressed steel inner back plate with an 18-gauge outer shell
- Contoured, molded-foam seat with a waterfall edge
- Puncture-resistant urethane skin is spill proof and eliminates slipping risks
- Anti-microbial, cleanable product for sensitive environments
- Tear strength of 17.7kgF and puncture resistance of 9.9kgF
- 350lb weight capacity
- Fifteen-year, three-shift warranty
Engineered and built to withstand demanding lab environments and 24/7 usage, heavy-duty Triton chairs have carbon steel frames and metal-to-metal assembly for consistent, reliable use.
- California Prop 65 Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Latex Free: Not made with natural rubber latex.