Bowman PETG Extra Tall Triple Glove Box Dispenser
- Holds three boxes of extended cuff gloves
- Keyholes for wall mounting
- Made of Clear PETG Plastic
- Ideal for all patient care areas requiring extended gloves, including surgical areas,OR, oncology, pharmacy, or any area using hazardous chemicals
- Dispenses most manufacturers’ standard extended cuff glove boxes
- Clear design enables unobstructed view of package information
- Universal cutout accommodates most manufacturer’s glove box dispensing perforations
- Suggested cleaning method is to use a soft cloth, warm water, and mild soap
Copolyester resin is designed for heavy-duty applications. Copolyester (PETG) is typically 15–20 times tougher than general purpose acrylic. PETG is made to withstand handling and reduce losses due to breakage. PETG resists a variety of chemicals and commonly used cleaning agents. It is tough and durable (not brittle), providing years of trouble-free functionality and long life. Clear optical characteristics mean the viewer can see the content, read text, and see true colors through the material. It complies with FDA regulations for food contact.
- Latex Free: Not made with natural rubber latex.