Reduce Infection Risks with Comprehensive Central Line Care Training
- 9.6Fr tunneled central catheter is visible up to the clavicle
- External jugular vein is slightly raised with an opening to attach your own triple lumen catheter
- Opening in the upper chest area for a subclavian catheter
- Real port allows for simulating access to IVAD placements
- Fluid can be infused and "blood" withdrawn from all lines
- Arm has a dual 5Fr PICC exiting the basilica vein and an IV site
- Excellent for teaching and practicing the infusion, withdrawal, care, securement, and dressings of multiple vascular access lines
- Helps reduce the risk of infection and errors with proper education and instruction
- Port is not included with the arm
The industry standard for teaching central line care, Chester Chest is excellent for training and practicing the infusion, withdrawal, care, securement, and dressings of multiple vascular access lines. Openings across the chest allow for placement of catheters and a real port that makes it possible to simulate accessing IVAD placements. The training model also comes with an arm that has a dual 5Fr exiting the basilica vein, an IV site, and a recessed area for a peripheral IVAD.
- Latex Free: Not made with natural rubber latex.