Our mission is to be the leading direct marketer of specialty products and services for healthcare professionals in North America. We will accomplish this by: Building a strong team of knowledgeable, professional people with integrity; Treating our team members, customers and suppliers fairly and with respect; Listening to our customers and responding to their needs; Delivering marketing value to our suppliers; and Making it easy to do business with MarketLab.
Our vision is for MarketLab to be a thriving company where we look forward to the time we spend at work and are fulfilled by the individual roles we have in the company. We strive for MarketLab to be admired and preferred by our customers and suppliers because of the products we offer, the innovative style we use in marketing, the way we treat people, and the things we do to honor the role of the laboratory professional, medical technologist, and healthcare professional.
- We value our Customers – We believe each customer is special. We listen closely to their needs and we combine our energy, knowledge, and talents daily to deliver products and services that exceed our customers’ expectations.
- We value our Team Members – We believe in the boundless potential of people empowered, engaged, and focused on a common vision.
- We value Integrity – We believe that honesty and candor are the foundation for integrity and trust. We build mutually beneficial relationships with our customers, team members, and suppliers.
- We value Continuous Learning – We believe that knowledge empowers, and learning leads to growth of individuals and organizations.
- We value Results – We design, market, manufacture, and deliver products and services to meet the expectations of our customers.
History of Growth
In 1994, having identified an unmet need for a device to assist in the blood collection process, Mike Bieker launched Phlebotic, Inc. which grew to become a manufacturer of hundreds of unique specialty products for phlebotomy.
In 1997, Mike noticed that traditional distribution companies he‘d been using simply didn’t provide “true marketing value” to manufacturers like himself. Having identified yet another unmet need, Mike transformed his manufacturing company into a direct-mail catalog business specializing in unique and hard-to-find products for healthcare professionals. And Phlebotic, Inc. became MarketLab.
From catalog creation to order placement, our business and distribution operations work hand-in-hand at our 100,000 square foot corporate headquarters located near Grand Rapids, Michigan. We maintain inventory on most cataloged items which allows us to ship most orders the same day. We also have an in-house marketing department that produces our catalogs, promotional materials, and website. Most importantly, we have a full customer support call center staffed with friendly and knowledgeable representatives who help customers make the best purchase decision.