Encourage Correct Suturing and Minimize Error Risks
- Learn and practice the correct way to suture/staple and removal skills
- Reduces risk of errors while working on patients
- Excellent for practicing superficial, subcuticular, and complex deep wound suturing
- Tissue pad moves like real human tissue when making an incision or when suture tension is applied
- Proprietary tensioning device allows users to adjust the distance between the two cut tissue edges
- Consists of five anatomically correct tissue layers: epidermis, dermis, subcutaneous fat, fascia, and muscle
- Each layer is identifiable and has anatomically correct color, strength, firmness, and feel
- Sutures can be removed and the site can be reused multiple times
Designed to be as lifelike as possible, the Suture Skills Trainer's tissue pad is comprised of five tissue layers with anatomically correct color, strength, firmness, and feel. The tissue pad moves just like real human tissue when making an incision or when suture tension is applied, and a positioning device allows users to adjust the distance between cut tissue edges to offer a more realistic feel and create more of a challenge when practicing closing the tissue under varying degrees of tension. Sutures can be removed and the site can be reused numerous times.
- Latex Free: Not made with natural rubber latex.