Lateral Transfer Boards Reduce Caregiver Injuries
- Flexible design for safe patient transfer
- Durable, static-free high-density polyethylene for years of repeated use
- Only 3/16" thick; lightweight and easy to store and transport
- Optional wall hanger keeps boards clean and easily accessible
MarketLab's Slider Boards glide patients safely from one bed to another and help prevent back injuries to caregivers. Made of HDPE so they're anti-static, radiolucent, lightweight, and flexible.
Inner Dimension Length:Peg length is 3.25"; extends out on angle
Material:HDPE (High Density Polyethylene)
Outer Dimension Length:33", 72"
Outer Dimension Width:18", 22"
Weight:4lbs, 7lbs, 8.75lbs
Weight Limit:These are not weight rated, meant to slide patient, not lift patient
- California Prop 65 Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, and birth defects or other reproductive harm.