Prolong Cooling and Prevent Moisture Accumulation during Lab Procedures
- Ideal for chilling and preparing paraffin blocks, sectioning at the microtome, or performing other lab procedures
- Keeps paraffin blocks cold for up to four hours
- Tray made from high-impact polystyrene
- Insulator base made of Styrofoam
- Freeze overnight for 16 hours in a conventional freezer
- Prolongs cooling and prevents moisture accumulation
- Stackable design saves space
Perfect for use while chilling and preparing paraffin blocks, sectioning at the microtome, or performing other procedures, the KoolPlate Cooling Tray is a must-have for any lab. Simply place the tray in the freezer overnight and the surface remains cold for up to four hours when used with the Styrofoam insulator base.
- California Prop 65 Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Latex Free: Not made with natural rubber latex.