Biopsy Marking Dye Ideal for Grossing-Station or Tissue-Processor Use
- Dark blue allows better visualization of biopsy during embedding and cutting
- Convenient dispenser bottle prevents product from spilling or drying out
- Add directly to tissue or tissue processor
- Won't interfere with any other staining
- Formalin-based formula won't evaporate as quickly as other alternatives
- Continues fixation while grossing
- Dye is totally replaced when the slide is stained
- Made up in 10% neutral buffered formalin
Ideal for use at the grossing station or on the processor, IPC Blue™ Tissue Marking Dye has a dark-blue color that allows for superior visualization of the biopsy during embedding and cutting. The formalin-based dye can be added directly to tissue or the tissue processor and won't interfere with any other staining or evaporate as quickly as alcohol-based alternatives.
- Latex Free: Not made with natural rubber latex.