Hi-Lo Thermometers with 0.1° Resolution
- Compact design takes up little space yet triple display is large and easy to read
- Accurately monitor temperatures in freezers, water baths, heating blocks, incubators, and refrigerators
- Range is –58 to 158°F and –50 to 70°C with a resolution of 0.1° and accuracy of ±0.5°C (±0.9°F)
- Memory functions record high/low readings
- Includes battery, Velcro®, and magnetic strips for mounting of both thermometer and bottle sensor
The triple display simultaneously shows high, low, and current temperatures while the min/max memory monitors high/low readings overnight, on weekends, or for any time period - a significant advantage over "current reading-only" glass thermometers. An alarm alerts you when the temperature rises above or falls below a set point and is programmable in 1° increments. Visual and audible signals continue even if temperature returns to non-alarm range. The 10-foot long micro-cable permits refrigerator doors to close on it without affecting the seal.