Full Size Tube Racks for Freezer Use
- Constructed of Delrin® to safely handle extreme cold and hot temperatures (-40°C to 140°C)
- Resistant to acids, solvents, and most harsh laboratory chemicals
- Available in a variety of colors for coding and organization of specimens
- Safe autoclavable suggested up to 121°C
- Molded index coordinates help you locate specimens quickly
These Full-Size Freezer Racks are as tough as they come. They are molded in in a single, continuous piece, eliminating the possibility of breakage along seams. They are also engineered to withstand extreme temperatures and caustic laboratory chemicals. The unique, tear-drop shape of the test tube compartment holds test tubes securely.