Siliconized Micro G-Tubes for Improved Specimen Recovery
- Extremely low surface adhesion for maximum sample recovery
- Flat-top lid forms an extra-tight seal that won't open during processing
- High-impact tube strength with smooth, highly polished surface
- Textured writing surface on the tops and sides of the tubes
- Withstands over 30,000 x G when spun
- Molded from siliconized virgin polypropylene
- Nonwettable walls prevent liquids from adhering to the sides
- Withstands temperature ranges from -112°-250°F
- Easily insert a needle through the target in the exact center of the lid
Ideal for use in biotech labs for complete sample recovery, these Micro G-Tubes have extremely low surface adhesion and nonwettable walls to prevent liquids from adhering to the sides. The tubes are built for high-impact usage and have flat-top lids that form extra-tight seals that won't open during processing.
- Latex Free: Not made with natural rubber latex.