Sonographer Stool Increases Comfort and Range of Motion
- Contoured saddle-style seat
- Adjustable seat allows for increased flexibility, range of motion, and reach
- Sit in the reverse position in the chair for increased ergonomic benefits
- Five-star base with wheels and sloping footplates to enhance stability and mobility
- Assembly required
- 250lb weight capacity
- Height adjusts from 22.5"–32"
- Ten-year warranty
Don’t sacrifice comfort or personal safety to obtain the optimal image. The Ergonomic Stool allows the sonographer to bend, stretch, and move more freely between the exam table and the imaging system—while providing additional support to reduce the stress of repetitive motion. It reduces fatigue with additional support whether sitting forward, sideways, or backwards—and still allows the maintenance of a wide reach.
- California Prop 65 Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, and birth defects or other reproductive harm.