Improve Lab Efficiency and Reduce Specimen Loss
- Helps save time and improve efficiency for both lab techs and couriers
- Reduce the potential for forgotten specimen bags
- Displays text, logos, and graphics in red, white, or black
- Gateways send information to the labels and recognize each label's battery status, error messages, and network activity
- Each gateway supports and transmits messaging to up to 4,000 digital signs and can reach up to 21,000 sq ft (one gateway is recommended per facility level)
- Batteries last for approximately five years (if the unit is updated four times a day)
- High contrast enhances legibility from a distance
- Signs can be easily updated within minutes with the digital sign software (sold separately)
- Web interface allows users remote access to the entire ESL system from anywhere using a PC
- Easily monitor the system status and communicate with the labels for real-time information about the ESL system
- System is easy to install
Instantly notify couriers of the location and number of specimen totes they need to pick up with these innovative Digital Signs that are easily updated remotely using a PC. Labels can be customized with text and graphics in red, white, or black. The Signs are also ideal for wayfinding throughout facilities.
- Latex Free: Not made with natural rubber latex.