Decrease Noise Levels for Increased Patient Satisfaction
- Sound-activated noise monitor can be adjusted to varying decibel levels
- Unit can be self standing or mounted on walls
- Vocal “quiet please” in four languages or record custom “red light” alert
- Option to turn alert sounds on or off
- Delayed alarm function activates alert only after two or more seconds of continuous noise
- Red light counter registers each time red light activates
- Works in areas up to 35' x 50'
Utilizing the same design as a traffic light, Yacker Tracker is a unique audio-visual reminder for anyone passing by nursing stations and through lobbies. Designed to bring noise to appropriate levels that improve patient satisfaction, a green light indicates comfortable sound level for resting patients, while a flashing yellow light warns of increased noise. If sounds rise above programmable decibel level, an alarm is activated and the red light is illuminated. Alarms can be changed to a voiced “quiet please” instead of a siren to better suit quiet, healthcare zones.
- Latex Free: Not made with natural rubber latex.