Datalogger Ideal for Ultra-Low Temperatures
- Records temperatures as low as -80°C up to 35°C
- Use to monitor blood plasma, vaccines, pharmaceuticals, and shipping containers
- Splash-resistant enclosure has a handle for easy attachment
- Provides data and time-stamped temperature readings
- Three LEDs help track temperature monitoring
- High and low alarm and warning limits can be programmed through the software
- Software and docking station required for use with Datalogger
Designed to record temperatures as low as -80°C, the Cryo Datalogger provides date- and time-stamped readings and is ideal for any application involving ultra-low temperature data logging. Three LEDs make it easy to track monitoring-the green LED blinks every 15 seconds while the recorder is logging data, the yellow LED blinks when the temperature has breached warning limits, and the red LED blinks when the temperature alarm limits are exceeded.
- Latex Free: Not made with natural rubber latex.
- CE Compliant