Manikin with Audible Indicators and Lights for Enhanced, Innovative Training
- Audible indicators and lights confirm when CPR is being properly administered
- Blood-circulation indicator lights change speed to reflect the blood flow in proportion to compression depth
- Compression indicator lights will light partially or completely depending on the CPR quality; CPR quality indicators light when the compression depth and speed coincide with the default value
- Anatomical landmarks including the sternum, rib cage, sternal notch, and xiphisternum
- Audible feedback reinforces correct compression depth
- Oral and nasal passages allow for realistic nose pinch
- Skin is RoHS and REACH compliant
- Displays the visual flow of blood from the heart to the brain during CPR
With three different indicators that let students and instructors know if procedures are being performed properly, this manikin is an essential during CPR training. The blood-circulation indicator aids in visualizing blood flow from the heart to the brain, while the compression and CPR quality indicators light up when procedures have been performed correctly. Designed with anatomical landmarks and realistic detailing, the manikin's lifelike chest rises with correct ventilation and has realistic head tilt and chin lift for opening up the airway.
- Latex Free: Not made with natural rubber latex.