Macrew Tubes with Piercable Caps and Exceptional Centrifuge Stability
- Exception centrifugation stability of up to 25,000 x G
- Withstands temperatures from -196°-121°C
- Writing surfaces on the flat cap and sidewalls
- Tubes are autoclavable
- Graduated every 0.5mL
- RNase, DNase, pyrogen, and DNA-free polypropylene
- Identical to the diameter of standard 15mL tubes, ensuring compatibility with centrifuge rotors
- Made without slip agents, plasticizers, mold release agents, and biocide substances
- Smooth bottom has no sharp points for enhanced comfort
Brand:Simport Scientific Inc.
- Latex Free: Not made with natural rubber latex.