Kill c.diff Spores in Four Minutes
- Kills a broad spectrum of bacteria and viruses within 10 minutes
- More cost effective and convenient to store and transport than liquid disinfectants
- Safer than bleach and peracetic acid
- NFPA rating of 0,0,0 and requires no PPE during dilution
- Tablets dissolve in approximately three minutes
- Use with a cloth, wipe, mop, or trigger sprayer
- Mild chlorine smell
- For use on hard, nonporous surfaces
- Five-year shelf life in sealed packets; seven-day shelf life when dilutes
- Comes with 4 tabs per pack and 70 packs per container
Effective against a broad spectrum of bacteria and viruses, including TB, Staphylococcus, Pseudomonas, HIV and MRSA, 3M Disinfecting Tablets kill c.diff spores in four minutes. Ideal for disinfecting hard, nonporous surfaces throughout your facility, the tablets dissolve quickly in water and are easier to store and transport than liquid alternatives.
ML41314 Makes 70 ready-to-use quarts
ML41315 Makes 70 ready-to-use gallons
- Latex Free: Not made with natural rubber latex.